- The Wounded Healer Journal (TWHJ) is for Adult Survivors of Trauma and Abuse. We realize that there are some people diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and have young alters that like to post. TWHJ is not designed for alters posting in the forums. However, we will permit young alters to post in The Park forum and the Lighten Up forum for jokes. In The Park forum they can play, and have conversations with other young alters. We won’t, however permit the discussions of subjects that are triggering, difficult, and generally belong in a theraputic setting. Since TWHJ is a peer supported site, members are generally not equipped to deal with young alters nor is it fair to ask them to do so. The ownership of this site firmly believes that support for young alters belongs with the host and the therapist, not a public forum. Members will be held responsibile for any behaviors and posts of their alters. TWHJ was designed for adults and adult conversations. We cannot be all things to all people, and thus limit our scope to those areas we feel we can be helpful and productive.
- For everybody’s safety we will not permit posting of email addresses, inappropriate URL’s, chat handles, or any identifying information.
- Do not try to disguise your email addresses in conversations nor direct members to other sites on the web in any manner.
- Spamming the forums is prohibited. Doing so will result in a permanent loss of membership. (Spamming the forums would be posting the same message in more than 2 Forum Topics. (ie. Member to Member, Chat Connection, etc.)
- Please be respectful of yourself and other members when posting. This is a suppport community.
- No discussion of Suicide in any manner is permitted in the forums.
- Please use the proper forums for the proper subjects. There are over 60 forums of a variety of subjects in which to post. (ie. writing, poetry, etc. belong in the Writing Forum, jokes and fun activities belong in Lighten Up forum, etc.)
- Do not post copyrighted material in the forums. There are legal issues associated with this, which we need to avoid. (ie. poetry, song lyrics, articles from magazines or web sites, etc.)
- TWHJ is a private site. Loss of membership for inappropriate behaviors is at the sole discretion of the Moderators.
By accessing TWHJ you indicate your agreement with and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions